Computer Coach Australia empowers and nurtures the busy executives, elderly and groups with a user centred holistic approach for computer training, support and online social media services.
The difference between learning from an experienced and qualified computer teacher rather than someone who just “knows a bit about computers” can be revolutionary.
….and yes Zoe will come to you to provide that individualised service.
Computer Coach Australia services in a snapshot:-
• Tailoring and designing computer training for individuals and groups
• Client centered computer training from basic to advanced
• Client acquisition and maintaining effective relationships
• Liaising with client to assess their needs
• Coordinating onsite or online training date/time/venue
• Delivering onsite and online training
• Installations, upgrades, backups and troubleshooting
• Monitoring and assessing training effectiveness
• Providing IT professional development for staff onsite
• Reporting onsite/offsite using MOODLE, CLAMS and SharePoint
• Pc’s and Macs, smartphones, tablets and digital cameras, printers etc.
• MS Office suite, Pages, Numbers, Photoshop, iMovie and Apps
• Social Media, Websites, e-News, promotional designs and Video editing
• Payroll, accounting, inventory control and CMS systems
• Undertaking professional development to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and teaching methodologies
My clients are:-
Executives, Professionals, Special needs and Small to medium sized enterprises and Entrepreneurs that need guidance on basic to advanced computer skills or delegate tasks such as website and blog content updates, social media management.